Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gemma Redux New Fall 09 Preview!!

I've been itching to do a post on Gemma Redux, one of my fave jewellery designers and artists - but I wanted to wait until her Fall 09 collection was out.  Well the wait is over!  She has just posted preview images to Facebook.  
The collection appears to stay true to her design aesthetic, while updating shapes and colours consistent with Fall.  Gorgeous nuggety bronzes, golds, antique silver chains as well as some new spherical and leafy shapes which I just adore.

I've fallen pretty hard for this bracelet.  I'll get in touch with the designer and try to find out some more details for you all on the exact gems used and when this range will be available.  Visit the website here.  I can't wait to see the full collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment