Tuesday, July 28, 2009

That's Some Good Voodoo, Meghan!

I discovered Meghan T the other day on Twitter (a veritable treasure trove of talent).  I was pleasantly surprised to find some very colourful and unique creations (inspired by the Caribbean) in her Etsy store.  

Perhaps it's my fascination with the Caribbean, but I absolutely love these little 'witch doctor' earrings.  Plus, they're limited edition so chances are, you're the only one you know with these babies.

Buy through Etsy for a steal at US$39.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my Witch Doctor earrings! Great blog by the way. I am a sucker for anything jewelry related so I am enjoying stopping by and looking at the treasure trove you have on display here. A visual feast for my eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice find. Those earrings are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure Meghan, you're work is very different from what is happening out there at the moment, so I had a very nice surprise! I look forward to seeing more pieces - make sure you send me your newest pieces and I'll post them.

    Jackie, thanks for visiting my blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete